The B2C Marketing and Relations Intern will be working on a part-time basis and be based in Universum Shanghai office. The B2C Marketing and Relations team is at the foundation of UNIVERSUMs business model and it secures UNIVERSUM’s outreach to top talents in the region. In this role, you will help ensure UNIVERSUM to establish, build and strengthen B2C relations in China.
- Establish and develop UNIVERSUM’s relations with universities, student organizations in your China market
- Recruit, train and manage UNIVERSUM ambassadors.
- Secure our annual career expectations research in respective markets. This research is the core of everything we do at UNIVERSUM.
- Cross-department cooperation, including close cooperation with the Sales department, B2B Marketing and the Research team.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is a must.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, or Communications preferred.
- Social media expertise.
- Great telephone skills, (Telephone) sales experience is a strong plus.( Interviewing ambassadors & contacting the universities)
- Sales focused and triggered by immediate results.
- Entrepreneurial attitude.
- Creative and capable of thinking outside the box.
- Target-driven and solution-oriented.
- High energy level.
- Positive and dynamic team player.
- Type of employment: Part-time (6 month project), will be perfect if you can be on-board in Oct
- Location:黄浦区 丽园路501号 SOHO创意园A7101&103室
-Traffic:Line 8 & 9 & 13